Take Down and DMCA Policy
Last Updated: 01 MAY 2023
Assalaamu’alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakaatuh
Hurbad Hosting, LTD respects copyright owners. If you (“Complainant”) believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by a customer receiving web hosting services from Hurbadhosting, please provide to the hurbadhosting.com copyright agent the information listed below. This procedure is exclusively for notifying hurbadhosting.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim infringes your copyright is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or legally authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Designation Of Agent To Receive Notification Of Claimed Infringement
- A notification of claimed copyright infringement must be provided in writing to:
Hurbad Hosting LTD
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of notification of claimed copyright infringement, Hurbadhosting will follow the procedures outlined in the DMCA
Notice And Take-Down Procedures
If Hurbadhosting is notified of a credible claim of copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is potentially infringing pursuant to the DMCA
If you receive a DMCA notification and believe, upon good faith, that the content was removed or disabled in error, you may provide a counter-notice by notifying us in writing at the designated agent address above, or by emailing email@example.com, and providing the following information:firstname.lastname@example.org
- A physical or electronic signature (type your full name).
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Upon receipt of a counter-notice, Hurbadhosting shall promptly forward a copy to the Complainant and inform Complainant that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in ten (10) business days. Hurbadhosting may replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than ten (10) business days and no more than fourteen (14), business days following receipt of the counter-notice unless Hurbadhosting first receives notice from Complainant that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the Hurbadhosting customer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Hurbadhosting’s web hosting site.
Under appropriate circumstances, Hurbadhosting may, in its discretion, terminate the accounts of customers who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation Of Standard Technical Measures
It is Hurbadhosting’s policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works, and (1) have been developed pursuant to a broad consensus of copyright owners and service providers in an open, fair, voluntary, multi-industry standards process; (2) are available to any person on reasonable and nondiscriminatory terms; and (3) do not impose substantial costs on us or place substantial burdens on our systems or networks.